Friday, November 25, 2011

Project Temporary Suspended

I'm sorry to say that I will have to temporary suspend the project for a few days/week for the Thanksgiving Weekend.  I pulled all the trade orders, and stopped any training the toon was doing.  This will allow me to basically freeze the account without affecting the results significantly.  The main issue is that I caught a pretty nasty bug the week before, and now I have a lot of company over till Monday.

Honestly, it will probably be a bitch to continue with this project in December, and I may have to do a relaunch of it sometime later.  Mainly, I spent the last couple of days buying crap off Amazon's Black Friday Lighning Deals, and now I have a lot of video games to play, a lot of video games.  I ended up buying another 360 to resell, and about 5 60 buck video games for 30 bucks each.  It's going to be a great winter!

Eve-Online wise I have been pretty busy.  I enlisted the help of a few friends, and we will be completely redoing all the guides on Isk Watch. It's going to be a lengthly endeavor, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. awesome project, even more awesome trading. Hope eventually you'll resume and finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it will eve isk sale probably be a bitch to continue with this project in December, and I may have to do a relaunch of it sometime later. Mainly, I spent the last couple of days buying crap off Amazon's Black Friday Lighning Deals, and now I have a lot of video games to play, a lot of video games. I ended up buying another 360 to resell, and about 5 isk eve 60 buck video games for 30 bucks each. It's going to be a great winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude please carry on now! im just starting this :D

    ReplyDelete