Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 15 - Reprocessing Power!

End Of The Day
Isk: 31,948,223
Sell Orders: 65,432,986 (15/53)
Buy Orders: 134,438,986 (28/53)
Total Isk: 231,820,195
Skills Queue: Retail 5 (2 days left still)
Time Spent on Eve: 35 minutes (2 separate logins)

I opened up a new revenue of profit, buying useless stuff to reprocess it for the minerals.  It's an easy way to nearly double or triple your investment.  Look for ways to buy up certain items in large amounts for cheap, and then reprocess.  I don't bother putting minerals up for sale, instead I just sell it to buy orders.

This method of profiting can be doing really easy as a region wide buy order.  There are a lot of items that you can just buy at 1 isk in dead regions, or for just a fraction of their mineral value.  The hard part is putting all the stuff together, but those that do not mind a day of hauling can profit greatly.

I almost hit a quarter of a billion isk, and that is no laughing matter.  I will make enough isk to purchase a plex in the next week or so.  Trading wise I am still doing the exact same stuff, but I finally hit my trade slots limit with two days left on retail 5.  This is going to be annoying over the next few days, but it shouldn't pose any significant problem.  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment