Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 20: Ninja Salvaging

End Of The Day
Isk: 44,900,095
Sell Orders: 135,069,040
Buy Orders: 148,903,276
Total Isk: About 330 Million
Skills Queue: Broker Relations 4
Time Spent on Eve: 2 Hour 30 Minutes (3 separate logins)

I ran operation ninja salvage for about a total of two hours, and it was a lot of fun.  I would probe about about 5 ships and bookmark the locations with the probing ship.  Then I switched to the salvaging ship warped to the location and did some intense salvaging.  I made about 4 million isk in a hour.

There were a lot of key things that I learned, and I will likely run this operation a few more times before I completely post my finding.  My preliminary problems were my ship would run out of cap running 4 salvagers, travel time between wrecks, and finding enough mission sites.  I have to spend a lot of time scanning!

Trading for me seemed to slow down drastically, but I have a few plans to try and speed things up.  Either way, by the end of the 51 days we will have enough isk to cover a Plex, but I am shooting for over a billion isk!  Once this project is completely finished, I will be rework most if not all of the guides on Iskwatch.  I want them to be a lot more detailed and easier to follow. Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Trading for me seemed to slow down drastically, but I have a few eve isk online plans to try and speed things up. Either way, by the end of the 51 days we will have enough isk to cover a Plex, but I am shooting for over a billion isk! cheap eve isk online Once this project is completely finished, I will be rework most if not all of the guides on Iskwatch. I want them to be a lot more detailed and easier to follow. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete