Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 18+19: 300 Million Isk

End Of The Day (2 Days)
Isk: 35,323,601
Sell Orders: 100,998,300
Buy Orders: 179,246,595
Total Isk: 315,477,496
Skills Queue: Energy Management 3, Astrometric Acquisition 2, After Burner 3. Jury Rigging 1, Astrometrics 3
Time Spent on Eve: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (7 separate logins)

I ran into a bit of a technical difficult, thus I am merging two days into one post.  To be completely fair, it was a technical difficulty, and I was distracted by Skyrm (good game). I did not get a chance to go ninja salvaging, but I did manage to get a lot of things done.

First of all, I reached over 300 million isk! That used to be the low cost of a plex before the prices skyrocketed.  That is under 21 days, meaning that in theory it used to be possible to earn enough isk to plex an account for people just starting out.  I guess it could still be possible if the new players understand trading from day one and run missions like crazy for seed money.  I highly doubt that will happen.

I set up everything needed for ninja salvaging.  I have two frigate ships ready to go.  I will be using a Heron with a probe launcher to do my scanning, and a Merlin to do the actual salvaging.  I think I will do it for 3-4 hours as soon as possible and post my earnings.  This will give everyone a chance to compare the earnings of this profession to trading.  To give ninja salvaging the best opportunity I will not include any of this set up time in the calculations.  I will fly to my target system, undock with the Heron, and then start the clock.  Once everything is all send and done, I will put up a new detailed guide on Iskwatch. Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. But how do you find a place to salvage?
    Is it possible to go to places where are other players doing missions ?

    ReplyDelete