Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 3 - Spooky Nothingness

End Of The Day
Isk: 20,515.88
Sell Orders: 2,359,297 (7/21)
Buy Orders: 1,680,123 (4/21)
Total Isk: 4,059,935
Skills Queue: Caldari Frigate 4 (finished trade 4 and science 4)
Time Spent on Eve: 18 Minutes (4 sperate logins)

Today was an absolutely uneventful day.  I wanted to start picking up some of the trading skills like broker relations, accounting, and retail.  The problem was that they were a bit out of my budget, I guess I will have to make due with just trade 4 for now.  Actually, one thing that is a lot less restrictive then I thought it would be was the trade slots.  It is a lot easier to make due with just the 21 total slots then I thought it would be.

I am mainly sticking with weapon modules at this time, and still looking for items that can double my isk. I did, however, up the amount of isk I want to double.  I am looking to make at least 40,000-50,000 isk a trade now, but I do have one trade that makes 400,000 isk per trade.  I buy some random weapon mod at 600,000 and sell for just over a million.  There really is no science to my madness when it comes to finding what to trade.  I do what every other trader does, start at the top of the weapons list and work down.  Although, I know that I can not afford to trade large weapons so I tend to stick with small and mediums.

Tuesday or Wednesday I will start releasing how much isk I made of each item so far, assuming I can find some sort of program like EMMA as EMMA appears to be shut down at the moment.  The old version may still be working. It will just require some testing, but I will find some something that I can use as soon as I can.

Tomorrow I plan to run the starting missions(tutorial missions) for Caldari.  I guess, I should have done this sooner, but it's better late then never.  The idea of this blog is to show people that they can make money too by showing them how I do it.  I already showed you can make some seed money scamming. I guess now I'll run some missions. Stay Tuned!


Day 4: Mission Day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment